Well, who knew we would be talking about Christmas and New Year already? 2010 is drawing to a fast close. It has been an interesting year to say the least – I’ve undergone a number of changes in motivations, focus, and direction, especially where photography is concerned. I’m looking forward to 2011 with positive anticipation as I can already feel that it’s going to be another fantastic year. I’m closing up shop now till 2011 because;
- I need a break – I’ve shot more than I have blogged. Busy year!
- It’s that time of year where it’s necessary to reflect – I’ve hit peaks and valleys with photography in general
- I’ve met some great people and have been inspired to take my photography to new heights and new places
- Sometimes silence is good for the blogger and the reader, as absence makes the heart grow fonder (so they say 😉 )
- My blog and site are due for a refresh
I have some major and very interesting projects lined up for next year and I have to finalize a few portfolios for a number of exhibitions I’m taking part in. In the meantime, here is wishing all my subscribers, readers, supporters all the best this holiday season. As the sun sets on 2010, I hope that you take the time to relax, release, relate and reflect. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!